OwnerDrive car expert Jonathan explains how your car’s engine cooling system works and common cooling system problems.
The more you know about your car the better – even if it’s just to make sure you don’t get ripped off at a dodgy garage.
In this video
- Why it’s important to know how your car’s cooling system works
- A close-up look at a cooling system
- Keep an eye on your temperature gauge
- Coolant leaks
- Coolant level dropping, can’t see any leak
- Radiator problems
- Water pump and belt issues
- Typical thermostat issues
- Radiator cap, purpose and problems
- Heater and hoses