The Toyota RAV4 is one of Toyota’s bestselling cars at the moment. We take an in-depth look at the Hybrid Cruiser together with car owner Anthony, who has driven his RAV4 25,000 kilometres so far.
In this video we chat about:
- Cost of purchasing the RAV4 in Australia
- Why Anthony chose the Toyota RAV4 and his thoughts on downsizing from the Toyota Prado
- Petrol and electric engines, regenerative braking and battery technology
- Boot space and the spare wheel
- The cabin, interior space and features
- Handling, and driving experience
- Continuously variable transmission, petrol and electric engine interplay
- Warranty and servicing costs in Australia
Update 25 May 2021: This video took off and then some! Be sure to watch it on YouTube and join in the discussion.