Mitsubishi Pajero (aka as Montero, Shogun) is just about to ride into the sunset as Mitsubishi will stop production of this iconic car in 2021 after 39 years. It’s not too late to snap one up though – the question is just, should you?
We speak to Andy, who has owned (multiple Mitsubishis, including) a Pajero for the past three years to get some honest insights and recommendations.
Andy drives the top-of-line Pajero Exceed, which includes creature comforts like electronic sunroof, leather seats, and a Rockford Fosgate sound system.
In this video
- Why the Pajero Exceed instead of Pajero Sport
- Hayman Reese towbar, towing with the Pajero
- Boot space, third seat row
- Third-row Adult Squeeze Test
- Sound system, sunroof, view from the back seat
- Safety, ANCAP rating, 4WD, four wheel drive, active stability control
- Going for a drive, fuel consumption, cabin noise
- Braking, handling, climate control, navigation, handsfree
- Rating and conclusion