Bryan is back to do an owner review of the Mazda3. We talk through why Bryan and his wife chose the Mazda3, performance, boot space, cabin comfort and much more.
And we do the all-important adult squeeze test to see if three grown men can fit comfortably (or uncomfortably) in the back seat of the Mazda3.
You can watch Bryan’s other owner review of the Volkswagen Golf at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVZyWEnwHeE.
In this video
- Why the Mazda3
- Cargo space
- Fuel economy
- Spare wheel (space saver)
- Back row adult squeeze test
- The engine, maintenance, service costs
- Driving the Mazda 3, stop start (Skyactiv)
- Noise and comfort level, wear and tear